How to write a support request to Paragon Software support service
If you haven’t found the answer to your question or solution to your problem in our Knowledge Base, you can submit a request to our support service. To do that please log into your account on our website and look for “New Support Request” option in the menu.
But before submitting a request please take a look at software updates in “My Downloads” section of the menu. There might be an update to your software solving the problem.
When submitting a request, the best way to get a solution as quickly as possible is to do the following:
- If there is an article in our Knowledge Base that you have found relevant to your question or problem but was not useful, please include the link to that article in your answer. Or please report us if you haven’t found solution for your problem in our KB so we could add it if possible.
- Describe your problem clearly. The best way to do that is to describe it as a scenario: describe all your actions from the point of launching the software.
- Make screenshots of the error if that is possible. Also, if your problem is related to hard drives or partitions, screenshot of Disk Management (in Windows) or Disk Utility (in Mac OS X) would be very useful.
- If you receive some error when installing product for Windows please perform steps in the following article: How to install program via command prompt
- If you need a detailed description on how to perform a specific operation please either search for it in our Knowledge Base or look into User Manual for your product (which also can be opened using F1 key within program interface). Manuals for both old and and new products can be found in User Manual List.
- In some software there is an option to collect log files. Here is a list of articles on how to collect log files in different software:
Tags: general, howto