You have requested the assistance of Paragon Software Support to provide you with technical support. In some cases, a Paragon Software Support representative might ask you to run TeamViewer (software) in order to access your computer. This is done to help troubleshoot a possible issue that you may have.
Remote assistance is only provided for customers with one of the following Support Services:
- Enterprise Level Support – included as a part of the license when a License is obtained during initial product purchase or via Upgrade Assurance & Extended Support program (for Business Products only);
- Paragon Per Incident Support – valid for one issue, and it expires 1 year from purchase, or as soon as the issue is resolved, whichever comes first. Buy now >
Note, Remote assistance is not provided with “Complimentary Support” except on the initiative of our support engineers in a particular case.
For its Free solutions Paragon Software Group offers the following Self-Help Resources:
Paragon Software respects your privacy, and no confidential or sensitive data is viewed or gathered. See also Privacy Statement of the Paragon Software Group.
Download TeamViewer QuickSupport application using the links below:
Your machine will not be accessible over TeamViewer QuickSupport after you close TeamViewer QuickSupport application.
After downloading it please provide our support engineer information about your Skype ID, your TeamViewer ID, password and exact time when you will be able to let him/her connect to your system remotely.
(!) If you have active Remote Desktop (RDP) connections from the machine where you run TeamViewer QuickSupport application and RDP windows are minimized, they may interfere with TeamViewer QuickSupport application functionality. To prevent possible issues, it is recommended to close all RDP connections before using TeamViewer QuickSupport application or not to minimize them.
By allowing Remote Assistance support, you are representing that you are over the age of 18 and have the capacity and authority to bind yourself and your employer, as applicable, to the terms of the disclaimer below; and consenting on behalf of yourself and/or as an authorized representative of your employer, as applicable, to be bound by this disclaimer. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the disclaimer, or do not represent the foregoing, you will not and may not receive remote access services from Paragon Software Support. You understand that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing Paragon Software Group technical support personnel with access and control of your computer.
- Be sure to close any confidential files that you may have been working on, before allowing remote access to your computer.
- Paragon Software recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
- To avoid any loss or inconvenience, please ensure that you possess a full backup of all data on your computer systems and/or network file server before you allow our Paragon Software technical engineer access to your computer systems. Your data is important, and we strongly recommend you backup your computer on a regular basis.
- You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security or privacy on the internet, and Paragon Software offer no guarantee and provide no warranty (express or implied) that it will be secure or private, when you allow our Paragon Software technical engineer to connect to your computer.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of Paragon Software technical engineers.
- You acknowledge and agree that the remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled and/or terminated as a result of matters outside of our reasonable control.
Also, please see the Privacy Statement of the Paragon Software Group. The TeamViewer QuickSupport connection will only be used to address a Paragon Software support case.
CR: Misc, HowTos: Paragon, Know how: Paragon
Tags: disclaimer, Remote assistance, TeamViewer