Before you begin searching on how to troubleshoot your issue, please make sure to look through the common recommendations.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version. It’s always available in MyParagon portal
- Make sure the driver is enabled: Open the application interface, then use the menu bar to navigate to Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 – Preferences… – General. Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 should be “Enabled”.
- Make sure the program is activated, or trial period hasn’t expired.
- If the problem appeared after updating the previous version, try uninstalling the software using the downloaded .DMG file, then reboot your Mac. Then install the driver once again and perform a reboot as prompted after installation.
Please refer to this article if you’re having problems uninstalling older NTFS for Mac versions.
- If the problem appeared after macOS update, please reinstall the driver.
- If the disk is not mounting, it makes sense to perform a file system check (see How To Use Chkdsk) before further troubleshooting.
- Hard link reading and creation for files are supported in UFSD driver and created links are fully compatible with Windows platforms. Hard links for directories are not supported because it’s also not supported by Windows. In NTFS, only soft links can be used for directories. For more info see: Hard Links and Junctions
Attention! Don’t use the driver to mount and write on hibernated NTFS disks (such as Boot Camp Windows in hibernated mode)! Doing so may lead to data loss.
Using Trial version? See this article:
NTFS For Mac 15 Trial FAQ
Check out information about new features in NTFS for Mac 15:
FAQ NTFS For Mac 15
Check out all information related to activation of NTFS for Mac 15:
FAQ Activation of NTFS for Mac 15
If you’re experiencing disk mount/write issues, see
NTFS for Mac 15 – FAQ Mounting Issues
OS crash issues
Application crash issues
NTFS for Mac OS X