Before you begin searching how to troubleshoot your issue, please make sure to look through the common recommendations.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version. It’s always available in MyParagon portal
- Make sure the driver is enabled: Open the preference pane interface, select Settings tab. “Enable Paragon NTFS for Mac” box must be checked.
- Make sure the program is activated, or trial period hasn’t expired.
- If the problem appeared after updating the previous version, please try uninstalling the software using downloaded .dmg file, reboot your Mac. Reboot your Mac again after installation.
Please refer to this article if you’re having problems uninstalling older NTFS for Mac versions.
- If the problem appeared after OS X update, please reinstall the driver.
- If the disk is not mounting, it makes sense to perform a file system check (Open Command Line tool in Windows and type
chkdsk /f /r) before further troubleshooting.
- Hard link reading and creation for files are supported in UFSD driver and created links are fully compatible with Windows platforms. Hard links for directories are not supported because it’s also not supported by Windows. In NTFS, only soft links can be used for directories. For more info see: Hard Links and Junctions
Attention! Don’t use the driver to mount and write on hibernated NTFS disks (such as Boot Camp Windows in hibernated mode)! Doing so may lead to data loss.
OS crash issues
Application crash issues
NTFS for Mac OS X, Products for Mac OS X
Tags: issue, mac, ntfs, NTFS for Mac 14