This is a new feature, introduced in NTFS for Mac 15.
Menu Bar App automatically launches, when you install NTFS for Mac 15 and stays active unless you turn it off in NTFS for Mac 15 preferences.
Let’s take a closer look at NTFS for Mac 15 Menu Bar App:
- Settings wheel, which allows you to launch NTFS for Mac 15 full interface and to close the App;
- List of NTFS Volumes recognized by Paragon NTFS driver;
- List of Other Volumes connected to macOS;
- Drive label;
- Type of the device;
- Capacity of the drive;
- Space currently free;
- Unmount the drive;
- Operating System label (if present);
- Mount status.
- Press ‘Paragon NTFS for Mac 15’ and select ‘Preferences’:
- Open ‘Paragon NTFS for Mac Menu‘ and select ‘OFF‘:
General, HowTos, HowTos: Mac OS X, Know how: Mac OS X, KnowHow, NTFS for Mac OS X, Products for Mac OS X
Tags: bar, close, close bar, close menu, close menu bar, menu, menu bar ntfs 15, ntfs15