- Visit your “MyParagon” login page at https://my.paragon-software.com and enter your login credentials.
You can also sign in using Facebook, Google or Twitter accounts.
- Having logged in, you will see the “My products” section, which shows your registered software products and used or unused licenses.
For example, you need to release the license for NTFS for Mac 14:
- Click on the “Show details” button to expand the view. Then, simply click on “Release License”:
- You will be prompted to confirm the release license operation:
- After confirmation you will be redirected to “My Products” again and you will see that your license has been released.
This serial number can be used for an activation on any other device now:
CR: Activation, CR: MyParagon, Customer Relation, HowTos, HowTos: General, HowTos: Paragon, Know how: Paragon, KnowHow, Known issues during activation
Tags: activation, howto, license, release