Scenario: You want to find out the build number of your Paragon program, for example for setting up a support request.
The following methods let you find the precise version (build number) of your Paragon program:
- In our version 16 programs you’ll find the build number this way:
- Select “Home”.
- Select “Info about”.
- In the first line of the main window you will find the product’s name and version – for example “10.1.28.163”.
- In our version 14 and 15 programs you’ll find the build number this way:
- Start the full scale launcher.
- Depending on the version please start the menu item “Home” or “Tools” or “book symbol” => Help and Support => About.
- The build number is in the line after “Version Information” – for example “10.1.25.779”.
Older versions have a menu item “Help => About” in the main menu (no fig.).
This scenario does not apply to small “one wizard” solutions like “Go Virtual” or “Migrate OS to SSD”. For this software you need to:
- open stubact.log
- This log file resides in “C:Program FilesParagon Software[produkt name]program”. The build number is documented at the start of every program session in the line “Stub Version”.
Alignment Tool, Backup & Recovery, Disk Wiper, Drive Copy, GPT Loader, Hard Disk Manager™ for Windows, HDM 16 product family, HowTos: Paragon, Know how: Paragon, Migrate OS to SSD, Partition Manager
Tags: build number