You’d like to download your registered software.
- Log in to MyParagon: https://my.paragon-software.com
- In the left sidemenu select Product & Services – My Downloads.
- Find your product in the list and click on the + symbol to unfold the item.
- Usually you will find a box with the data for 32 bit systems, another box for 64 bit systems and sometimes a box for the manual. Additionally (versions 12 and 14) you may find a download link for additionsl components, such as the Recovery Media Builder (RMB) and/or for the Boot Media Builder (BMB).
- Find the Download dutton in the appropriate box and click on it download the file.
- Please use your browser’s native download function. Do not use any third party download manager.
- Always download the installer package and subsequently install from your harddisk – even if your browser offers the option to directly install from the web.
CR: MyParagon, HowTos: Paragon
Tags: download, MyAccount