- Please login to MyParagon.
- In the left sidemenu select “My Downloads”.
- Find your product in the list and click on the +-symbol to unfold the item.
- Usually you will find a box with the data for 32 bit systems, another box for 64 bit systems and sometimes a box for the manual. Additionally (versions 12 and 14) you may find a download link for the Recovery Media Builder (RMB) and/or for the Boot Media Builder (BMB).
- Find the line “Download: link” in the appropriate box and click on “link” to download the installer file.
- Please use your browser’s native download function. Do not use any third party download manager.
- Always download the installer package and subsequently install from your harddisk – even if your browser offers the option to directly install from the web.
CR: MyParagon, HowTos: Paragon
Tags: download, MyAccount