The program operations can be performed as a script. The script describes the appropriate operation with macro-language commands. Scripts work in the unattended mode, which enable to automaticaly launch selected operations. This will allow you to automate the process for regular use.
The following steps are applied only for these operating systems:
To generate scripts, the program directory (default path) must contain this file – SCRIPTS.exe, which is included in the program installation package. You don’t need to write a script because the program has a convenient interface for this task. To generate a script with the selected operations, you should perform the following steps.
Make sure in the Menu Home > Settings > Application > Virtual Mode Options, the virtual mode of execution is enabled
Make sure that you selected all operations that you want to add to the created script.
2. Click “Next”
3. Select “Back up volumes”
4. Select the partitions/disk
5. Check Backup location and Backup name and press “Next”
6. Click “Generate script”
7. Check where to store script file, and click “Next”
8. Press “Finish”
This is also the second method for creating scripts and adding in to Task List for automatisation action.
! The steps below should be performed before clicking on “Apply”
2. Press button “Generate” in the pop-up window of the script generation
3. To add the created script to Task List tick the box “Add to Task List”
4. In addition, there is possibility to modify settings (although the default values will do in most cases). To activate the advance mode, you need to click the “More options” button at the foot of the dialog page, so you will be able to define
After the operation is completed you receive a new script. It is placed into the specified destination and automatically add to the Task List in your operating system, its features defined in the dialog, actions of which you determined earlier by selecting the necessary operations in programm Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional.