Please note: before you collect sysdiagnose you need to reboot your Mac and repeat steps to reproduce the issue.
How to save the sysdiagnose file
Hold down Cmd+Alt+Ctrl+Shift, then press Period (>.) key. Release the keys.
After 1-2 minutes Finder window will open with sysdiagnose file selected – select this file and send it to us.
There’s also an option to create the file using Terminal utility:
1. Run Terminal and execute:
sudo sysdiagnose -f ~/Desktop/
2. The necessary file will be generated on your desktop.
How to save the system.log
To save the system.log file by using the Console utility:
- Open Finder -> Applications -> Utilities.
- Double-click the Console item.
- In the left part of the Console window, select system.log in the Files section.
- On the Menu Bar in the upper part of the screen, click File -> Save a Copy As.
- In the dialog box that opens next, specify the filename, tags, and the location where the file will be saved.
Camptune X, ExtFS for Mac OS X, General, NTFS for Mac OS X
Tags: extfs, mac