Please note: before you collect sysdiagnose you need to reboot your Mac and repeat steps to reproduce the issue.
How to save the sysdiagnose file
Hold down Cmd+Alt+Ctrl+Shift, then press Period (>.) key. Release the keys.
After 1-2 minutes Finder window will open with sysdiagnose file selected – select this file and send it to us.
There’s also an option to create the file using Terminal utility:
1. Run Terminal and execute:
sudo sysdiagnose -f ~/Desktop/
2. The necessary file will be generated on your desktop.
How to save the system.log
To save the system.log file by using the Console utility:
- Open Finder -> Applications -> Utilities.
- Double-click the Console item.
- In the left part of the Console window, select system.log in the Files section.
- On the Menu Bar in the upper part of the screen, click File -> Save a Copy As.
- In the dialog box that opens next, specify the filename, tags, and the location where the file will be saved.
Camptune X, ExtFS for Mac, General, NTFS for Mac OS X
Tags: extfs, mac