- Make sure you’re using the latest version. It’s always available in MyParagon portal
- Make sure the driver is enabled: Open the application interface, then use the menu bar to navigate to Paragon ExtFS for Mac 11 – Preferences… – General. Paragon ExtFS for Mac 11 should be “Enabled”.
- Make sure the program is activated, or trial period hasn’t expired.
- If the problem appeared after updating the previous version, please try uninstalling the software using downloaded .dmg file, reboot your Mac. Reboot your Mac again after installation.
- If the problem appeared after OS X update, please reinstall the driver.
- If the disk is not mounting, it makes sense to perform a file system check (On Linux systems:
fsck -f for ExtFS disks) before further troubleshooting.
- ExtFS for Mac does support Ext4 partitions formatted with 64bit option.
File Access Issues
OS Crash Issues
Application Crash Issues
ExtFS for Mac
Tags: ExtFS for Mac, guide