Error message: RMB2_RESULT_DISK_CHANGE_LAYOUT_ERROR = 0x3F,
Possible root causes:
- The volume has errors or bad blocks.
- Some configuration or .dll files in program directory are corrupted or missing.
- Program files, folders or system resources are blocked.
- Device file system is locked by another process and can’t be handled.
How to troubleshoot for HDM:
- Run RMB with administrator permissions.
- Reinstall the RMB to the folder with admins permissions.
- Format USB flash to FAT32.
- Mount device volume to another letter.
- Disable Antivirus and other software protection.
- Make sure no software uses the USB flash. Usually problem could be caused by monitoring and scanning software.
- Check if you have necessary readwrite permissions to access the device.
RMB: RMB errors
Tags: RMB error