Can’t schedule a task
If you can’t add your task to scheduler (schedule a task), then you need to check that this issue is not caused by Windows Task scheduler already containing corrupted task from Paragon.
For this please do this:
- Open Windows Task Scheduler and remove all paragon tasks.
- Check if you can add tasks. If no, then
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\Tasks and delete all tasks related to Paragon – try to add new task. If still no luck, then
- Open registry editor (type regedit in Windows search)
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks and “Microsoft” -> “Windows NT” ->”Schedule”->”TaskCache” -> “Tree” and find all entry’s related to Paragon. Delete all of them and check if you can schedule a new task from Program interface.
Backup, Backup & Recovery, Copy, Disk Wiper, Drive Copy, Functions, Hard Disk Manager, HowTos, HowTos: Windows, Know how: Windows, KnowHow, Migration, Partition Manager, Partitioning, Products for Windows, Restore, Wiping
Tags: backup, retention, schedule, scheduler, task