Error message: cannot find source wim image
RMB2_RESULT_WIM_IMAGE_NOT_FOUND = 0x0F,
Possible root causes:
- Corrupt Windows registry keys associated with WIM.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the WIM file or related Microsoft Windows program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted WIM-related files.
- Another program is in conflict with Microsoft Windows and its shared referenced files.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Windows software.
How to troubleshoot for HDM:
- The easiest workaround is to use WAIK/ADK tools.
- Scan for virus infection.
- Disable Antivirus and other software protection.
- Boot in the safe mode in order to prevent system or software file block.
- Check disk for errors and system files integrity
- Wrong path in configuration file.
RMB: RMB errors
Tags: RMB error