HOW TO Assign drive letter to archive (mount)
Note! This function is available only for sector-level archives.
You can mount single partition from archive to a letter and browse it in Windows Explorer or other file manager like a local disk.
Note! Only NTFS/FAT32 partitions can be browsed when mounted.
- Launch the program and switch to Advanced User Interface by clicking on Full Scale Launcher or Advanced User Interface link
- Select “Archives” tab
- Only single partitions can be mounted. If you need to mount partition from a Complex or Hard Disk archive, please use “Show partitions” filter
- To mount archive right click on it and select “Mount selected archive” (if this menu item is not available, please look there)
- Select letter for archive
- Open “Computer” or other file manager and browse archive content under assigned letter. You can view or copy files to another place to extract them from archive.
Note! Archive is mounted as read-only. All changes applied to the files within archive will not be saved.
Backup & Recovery, Hard Disk Manager
Tags: howto, windows